At Spa Utopia, your safety is our first priority! We have updated our procedures to ensure the safety of both our clients and providers.
Please take a moment to review these procedures and the details of our COVID-safe practices.
· Providers who experience symptoms will not return to work until they have been asymptomatic for at least 2
· Providers who have knowingly been exposed in the past 2 weeks will cease working and be required to self-
quarantine until they have been asymptomatic for at least 2 weeks.
· Providers who have traveled internationally in the last 30 days will be required to self-quarantine for until they
have been asymptomatic for at least 2 weeks before returning to work.
· Providers will administer a temperature check on themselves and the client before the service begins.
· Providers will thoroughly wash their hands before the service begins.
· Providers are required to wear a face mask that covers both their nose and mouth while working.
· All equipment will be sanitized both when the provider arrives as well as between appointments.
· Providers will wear freshly laundered clothes and change their uniform between appointments.
· We will provide fresh and clean sheet; however, the client will also have the option to use their own sheets.
· After the service, the used sheets will be immediately transferred into a separate bag to be laundered.
With the safety of our providers and other clients in mind, we ask that you do not book a service if:
You have experienced any symptoms related to COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks and have not been cleared by a doctor.
You have travelled internationally within the last 30 days.
You or anyone you live with has knowingly been exposed.
When booking a service, we ask that you:
· Shower before your appointment
· Wear a face mask that covers both your nose and mouth during the service.
· If you prefer to use your own bedding, please have those sheets freshly laundered and ready before your
· Thoroughly wash your hands before your appointment.
· Provide a sink for the provider to wash his/her hands before they begin the service.
· Refrain from shaking hands or engaging in any other form of physical contact until you and the provider have
thoroughly washed your hands.
· Keep any other members of the household (including children and pets) 6 feet away from the service area and
the provider's belongings.
· When servicing small groups of 10 or less, clients in service areas must remain at least 6 feet apart.
For more information on COVID-19, go to cdc.gov/coronavirus.