5 Ways to Create a Fun-tastic Summer!
It's the second week of summer! Make your summer unforgettably fun with these easy tips:
1. Plan an amazing staycation in your city. Plan a spa party and make it a weekend of exploration checking out new parks, festivals, museums, nightlife, restaurants, and more.
2. Take up a new outdoor hobby. This can be anything from biking, walking, or even tubing down your local river.
3. Make it a summer splash and hosting a pop-up pool party. Don't have a pool? No worries - partner up with a friend who has access to one.
4. Take a memorable trip with your besties or that special someone. Need to be budget friendly? Check out this link for ideas! - https://www.travelocity.com/Vacation-Packages
5. Partake in your cities local farmers market, outdoor yoga, and events. Ideas for free fun in the local Durham, NC area - http://durhamcentralpark.org/events/